Announcement of Information Technology Center (ITC)
Dos and Don’ts in Using Computer at NIDA’s Computer Study Laboratories
1. Do not use computers in the computer study laboratories in an unacceptable way. Keep in mind that your computer uses are always recorded whenever you activate your account. This undertaking conforms to the Computer Related Crime Act B.E. 2550 (2007) issued by the Ministry of Information and Communication Technology (MICT).
2. Do not save your data on the Desktop or Drive C because when turning off, or logging off, your data will be automatically deleted. Therefore, save your data in your personal recordable media. If necessary, save it in Drive D. The files will be deleted within specified time any way. ITC will not be responsible for any data recorded in the computer.
3. Save all updated data because all computers in the laboratory will automatically perform self-logoff after 15-minute inactive time.
4. Check your data before printing because print function cannot be cancelled.
5. Check your print quota first. If it is not enough, add cash to your account.
6. Ask Lab Staff or Helpdesk if there is any print problem.
7. Beware of no-noise zones.
8. Beware of no-drink and no-food zones in the computer study laboratory.
Announced on 16 March 2010
Director,Information Technology Center